If you are looking for the right song to enter your wedding reception, here is a list with some favorite rock songs for that special moment for you and your spouse.
1. Kiss - I was made for loving you
2. Tina Turner - Simply the best
3. Europe - The final countdown
4. Prince - Kiss
5. Guns N' Roses - November Rain
6. The Cure - Love Song (You may also want to give a try to Corey Taylor's cover)
7. Queen - We will rock you
8. Chris Isaak - Wicked game
9. Bon Jovi - Born to be my baby
10. Survivor - Eye of the tiger
11. The Offspring - Gotta keep them separated
12. Pearl Jam - State of love and trust
13. Him - Join me in death
14. Scorpions - Rock you like a hurricane
15. Savage Garden - To the moon and back
16. Meat Loaf - I'd do anything for love
17. Heart - Alone
18. Extreme - More than words
19. Bryan Adams - Heaven
20. Aerosmith - Amazing
21. Lenny Kravitz - Are you gonna go my way
22. Whitesnake - Is this love
23. Bryan Ferry - Slave to love
24. Scarlet Puppets - Run
25. Bad Company - Ready for love
With these rock songs you are sure to make your guests move to the dance floor.
If both newlyweds have the same taste in music, the decision is going to be easier. If you can't agree on a song, one of you can select the entrance song and the other one can pick the first dance song.
Write in the comments any other suggestions for the entrance rock songs list.